The OGAE Video Contest (OGAE VC) is organised by OGAE to give a chance for music videos to participate in a contest. The video must originate in countries with a national OGAE club. The main purpose of the OGAE VC is to have a visual contest for the promotion of national music.
All participating clubs and the organiser club must ensure that they comply with relevant copyright laws and regulations. All the materials used in OGAE Video Contest are used for promoting the artist(s) on the fair use basis.
- voting period – between 15 October and 30 November
- reveal of the results – no later than the last weekend before 24 December
In order to be eligible for participation in the OGAE VC, videos must meet the following criteria:
- Have been released on an album or as a single on vinyl, CD or as a digital download no earlier than the start of the previous year of the Contest;
- The song must be an original version, not a cover or remix;
- The video should have been released by the relevant artist
- The video shall not be a recording of a live performance/concert;
- The relevant song shall not have participated in the Eurovision Song Contest, Junior Eurovision, OGAE Second Chance Contest or OGAE Song Contest or any related public Eurovision preselections;
- The performer of the song must have the nationality of the country whose club they are representing. In the case of groups, at least one of the members must have the nationality of the national club they are representing;
- The song may be sung in any language; and
- The video shall not have a duration longer than 5 minutes. (excluding credits)
 e.g. if the current year is 2020, the song has to be released not earlier then 1st of January 2019.
 nationality = having the citizenship of the country or their national origin is proven.
Reach the all the further rules belong to OGAE Video Contest by clicking here.
For further information, please contact the OGAE International Contest Coordinator.